Hello everybody!!
Can you believe that 4 years have passed and that we're graduating?! It's pretty crazy but very exciting. So, I was thinking that we should have a class blog to give us the opportunity to stay in touch without Blackboard discussion boards. I think we really missed out by not communicating during our Level IIs and it would be great if we could use this forum to stay in touch as we begin working; we can share experiences, give feedback and advice and support each other through the transition. We can also use it to keep each other posted about life. I know there are wedding coming up and we could share pictures, etc. Whatever other ideas you have are definitely welcome. See you all on Tuesday!!! Temi :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a great idea, Temi! Thanks
I also think this is a great idea! Very creative Temi! :)
Great idea!-Thanks Temi
Thank you for setting this up Temi - it is SUCH a great idea!!! -Julie
I love it!! I was wondering how we could all keep up...I'm glad you found this! ~Karen
Temi...you are awesome.... again, great idea! I would love to be able to keep in touch with everyone b/c it is sad that we have been together for so long to be spread apart. I hope everyone keeps in touch!
I have never blogged before, I feel so tech savy! Once again, great idea Temi.
So to keep everyone up to date on what I have been doing in the last week since we graduated is, ummm, well, ok not much :). I did get a lot of sleep one day, so that is new.
Even though I could not be at the graduation, I looked online and everyone looked great, wish I could have been there. I don't know how to post pictures yet, but when I do I will try and post a picture of Temi, Chavi, Natan and myself.
Enjoy your graduatoin parties.
-Sarah
I hope everyone is having a nice time off before entering the "work world"
Has anyone passed the boards yet??
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! I am curently in my fourth week of work and I am trying to get used to getting up early. So far so good... Just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone checking and I hope those who have started work are enjoying their joib so far : )
Post a Comment